Tile Roof Cleaning
If you’re thinking of tile roof cleaning, you must be wondering, “What’s been eating my roof?” and “How do I get rid of it?” Well, we can answer both of those questions for you. Our cleaning service and our technicians go out of their way to give our customers the information they deserve.
For tile roof cleaning, call 503-221-7035 Eastside, or 503-636-6690 Westside. We offer free estimates.
Tile roof cleaning is the best way to prevent damage from algae, moss, mold and lichens. You spend a lot of money maintaining your landscaping and the appearance of your home, but you need to consider other parts of your home, too. A thorough washing by our professional staff can make it look brand new.
Roof cleaning is extremely important. Regular washing will prevent dirt, moss, algae, pine needles and other foreign materials from ruining it. If washing is not performed regularly, it can start to crack and get clogged with debris.
For a thorough tile roof cleaning, you need the tools and solutions only professionals can provide. That’s where we come in. Let us do the work for you. We will restore your roof with the gentlest methods possible, ensuring its long life.
Here are five good reasons for having a tile roof cleaning:
- Aesthetics – Keep your home beautiful and enjoy pride of ownership.
- Longevity – Maximize its life and save money by not replacing it.
- Value – Protect your investment and make more money.
- Health – Get rid of allergy-causing mold. A clean home on the outside promotes a healthy home on the inside.
- Energy cost – Dirt causes higher energy bills. Clean up and save money!
- Your home is probably one of the most expensive purchases you will make. Protecting and maintaining it protects you, your family and your possessions. They should be a primary concern.
Our thorough service includes:
- Professional pressure washing: We use high water volume and low water pressure to gently clean.
- Thorough cleaning: We will remove all the moss, algae, and debris.
- Complete service: We will clean your roof as well as gutters, downspouts, decks, and concrete.
- Air blowing: We maintain and clean all roofs and gutters with annual air blowing to remove fallen tree debris.
- When your roof fails, the wood sub material underneath can get moldy and rot. A rotting wood substrate can cause leaks and dangerous mold to start growing in your home. Typically moss is the most damaging substance and can prematurely cause failing and leakage. However, moss is not the only problem that can arise from not regularly cleaning. Dirt, pine needles, algae and other debris can build up.
The moss and other foreign material that build up can cause it to not drain properly. Water can start to drain sideways under your tiles, which can cause them to never properly dry out. If your substrate stays constantly wet, it will start to rot, grow mold and mildew, and deteriorate over time.
The amount of pressure required to remove the moss would not be nearly enough to do any damage. If the tile gets damaged during the washing, it will be because it was already falling apart, and the pressure washer just finished it off.
Call us now and we’ll give you a free tile roof cleaning consultation. You’ll soon be on your way to a happier and healthier home. We guarantee it.
For expert roof moss removal and other roof services, call 503-221-7035 Eastside, or 503-636-6690 Westside. We offer free estimates.
Call Cedar Roofs NW for tile roof cleaning:
Oregon: Portland, Lake Oswego, West Linn, Beaverton, Tigard, Tualatin, Sherwood, Wilsonville, Gresham, Oregon City, and Clackamas.